Friday, November 6, 2009

mari mencari kerja!!!

lagi satu paper je lagi.SATU!..yihaaaa.insya Allah habislah degree cik selama 2 tahun dan penderitaan akibat mengambil terlalu banyak paper.sape2 nak amek kos FOODSERVICE kat UiTM sila pikir banyak kali.korang boleyh mati amek, unless you are brilliant and tough enough to bring 8 papers with total of 25 credit hours in one semester.i have 9 papers with 26 credit hours on my 3rd semester.only Allah and my housemates know how stress i am during the final exam where i have 5 papers in four days straight.

as a result my first sem pointer drop below 3 and i cried the whole day.ayah je yang pujuk(:'_':)..thanks ayah.since my final semester i only have 5 paper for my final , and 1 paper is my INDEPENDENT STUDY, then i should try my best to get more than 3..yeah..

jadi, dengan ini cik nak pegi stadi,sebab cik ade gap 4 hari.jadi cik nak pulun habes2 bia paper terakher ni dapat tarik pointer cik jauh2 dari sem lepas..pastu boleyh la cik berpoya-poya bermain blog.hahahahahaha

tata..

p/s:cik nak cari kerja la.sape ada contoh resume?

_cik kedondong

No comments: